I am not seeing much of a point in posting on here if I only have a couple of followers and I don't think anyone else is looking at this. There are too many blogs out there.
well as long as you get your thoughts out that's all that matters. sometimes these things can be viewed as a journal you know. not everybody has to read out thoughts just like not all our thoughts want to be shared with others, or at least not this time. who knows? one of these days we'll publish this stuff. only time will tell. oh yeah--have you ever thought of designing t-shirts or jackets or bags?
well as long as you get your thoughts out that's all that matters. sometimes these things can be viewed as a journal you know. not everybody has to read out thoughts just like not all our thoughts want to be shared with others, or at least not this time. who knows? one of these days we'll publish this stuff. only time will tell. oh yeah--have you ever thought of designing t-shirts or jackets or bags?
ReplyDelete